Goldsmith K of C Council #974
P. O. Box 252
236 Pumphouse Road
Chippewa Falls, WI 54729
Council Meetings are held on the first Monday of each month at 7:30 PM.
Columbus Hall association meetings are held the first Monday of each month at 6:00 PM.
Officers meetings are held on the third Monday of each month at 7:00 PM.
About Council # 974
Council 974 was founded June 13, 1905. It is named after Father Goldsmith. The Goldsmith council works closely with St. Charles, Notre Dame, Holy Ghost, and St. Peter's parishes in Chippewa Falls, and Tilden, Wisconsin.
Our council hosts a large number of council activities throughout the year such as;
- Member steak fry's
- Youth Punt Pass and Kick Contest
- Respect for Life Essay Contest for youth
- Hunters Stag event every November-includes Raffle and Meal
- Memorial Mass for deceased members
- Children's Christmas Poster Contest
- Free Through Contest
- Knowledge Contest for boys and girls
- Recognition dinner for the Clergy and Sisters in the Deanery
- Tootsie Roll Sales in Spring of which all funds go to the Developmentally Disabled
- Annual Smelt feed open to the public every spring (includes meal and raffle)
- Knights of Columbus convention
- Family masses
- Card clubs
- ... and much more
Tuesday Night Progressive Bingo
Starting at 7:00PM - September through May
Profits go to local charities.
Food and refreshments are available at 5:00 pm.
236 Pumphouse Road, Chippewa Falls